1989 Honda Vfr - Fullerton California
1989 Honda VFR 750R RC30
Make : Honda
Model : VFR 750R RC30
Year : 1989
Sub Model (Optional) : RC30
Type : Sport Bike
Mileage : 11000
Engine Size (cc) : 750
The Honda VFR750R, frame designation 'RC30', was a fully fairedracing motorcycle created for homologation purposes for the World Superbike Championship by Honda Racing Corporation (HRC). It was first released to the Japanese market in 1987, then the United States in 1990. The final one hundred RC30 machines were made for England in 1990.
VERY RARE WITH ONLY 11000K ALL ORIGINAL. This bike was owned By Honda HRC it has been professionally rebuilt due to age to perfect spec, bike rides perfect and needs nothing also has the race pkg includes race cams gives more power. This bike has a very special story and very desirable and one of one.
Please write in with questions and LEAVE A Email.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap motorcycles.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.