1978 Bmw R80 - Owen Wisconsin
1978 BMW R80 800cc - Good Cafe / Bobber Project
After over twenty years of Ownership by dad he's finally ready to give up the ol' R80... with 59000mis and extremely well maintained. "Turn Key" ready to ride - he's made many long travels without issue. Equipped with a 'Full Fairing' out front and matching detachable sadlle bags appropriately painted black - this is a comfort, quiet bike. Since I'm 30+ years younger want to keep it and make it a bobber/cafe racer but that's probably why he won't sell it to me :)
I'll post photos soon - its in great original condition and has been well maintained - serious interested partys call: 7I5=229=2040 and talk with Charlie.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap motorcycles.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.