1965 Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper - Santa Cruz California
1965 BSA Chopper Bobber A65
This is a 1965 BSA Thunderbolt Chopper, originally built in the early 70's re-built in 2014. 5 miles on re-built engine, built by Rabers in San Jose under warranty. Re- built from the lower end up, balanced, bored .30 over, lightening head,spitfire cam, new Amals, Bob Newby belt drive and clutch, A10 rear wheel. Earl Durfee girder fork. Early Paughco mustang tank. I have over 6000.00 into the motor alone.There are chips in the paint from being stored in pieces for years.Summary: Used 1965 Custom Built Motorcycles Chopper for sale in Santa Cruz California - United States Mileage: 5 . Please read safety notes, before buying this motorcycle.
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap motorcycles.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.